No this isn’t a rock band or a fad song…
Per a fireman in Florida ants were the cause of house fire last week. The Florida home caught fire and caused 80,000 in damages and all because of one tiny little black ant. The ant colony was making their home in the wall near an electrical outlet. When one of the carpenter ants got grounded by the electrical current running through the wiring it caught on fire and the fire quickly spread out of the outlet and into the family room.
Get more of the Ant Story. From your pest control news source www.BlogPestControl.com
_____________ Advertisement ____________
Got Ants? Get Ant Control!
Visit www.GetAntControl.com today to get a recommended ant control professional.
If you want a guaranteed Alpharetta ant control service then just pick up the phone and call Bulwark.
Bulwark Exterminating – Alpharetta pest control
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Atlanta Ant Control – Recommended and Guaranteed. Get a solution to your ant infestation. Get Ant Control.